- 3M™ P100 Filter featuring exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency renders lightweight, easy breathing comfort and versatile protection against many oil/non-oil based particulate contaminants. Filter measuring 4.3" X 4.3" is used in a variety of applications namely welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the permissible exposure limit with half Facepieces or 50 times PEL with full Facepieces. This filter is designed to suit 5000, 6000 and 7000 series air purifying respirator.
- P-Series filter intended for removal of any particle including oil-based liquid aerosols
- 3M recommends that P-series filters should be used and reused for no more than 40 hours of use or 30 days, whichever occurs first, in atmospheres that contain only oil aerosols unless the filter needs to be changed for hygiene reasons, is damaged, or becomes difficult to breathe through before the time limit is reached
- Use with 3M™ reusable respirators
- Lightweight and easy to breathe through
- Assortment of filters available for a wide range of applications
- Easier breathing through new 3-layer advanced electrets filter media in 2200 Series filters