Omnicubed Sealth Seamer Manual, 8" Cups
The Manual Stealth Seamer™ is the ultimate heavy-duty seam setter for joining, leveling, and flattening stone. The product's open design allows you to work on the seam while in use; removal is not needed to apply epoxy or scrape the seam. Seams are easily opened and closed via a smooth-turning knurled roller. The 8" vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for a reliable hold on heavy stone. Four seam levelers slide on rails for custom placement and have vinyl-capped, non-spinning feet to prevent scratches. The pump plungers have an indicator to alert user if re-pumping is needed, and can be re-pumped without removal or loss of suction. Use alone for short seams, or in pairs for longer seams. Recommended for non-porous materials.
- Joins, levels, and flattens stone to deliver superior seams, every time
- Entire seam is accessible for epoxy application or removal
- 8” vacuum cups feature a continuous seal for strong, reliable hold
- Four leveling feet adjust easily to fine-tune the seam and eliminate unevenness of warped stone
- Vinyl-capped leveling feet slide for custom placement, but won't scratch surfaces
- Durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components