The true Original Sink Hole Saver™ protects finished stone pieces from breakage during lifting, transport, and install. This product is the ideal solution for strengthening delicate cutouts, backsplashes, and other fragile pieces. The Original Sink Hole Saver™ features mechanical clamps that securely grip finished edges. The clamps slide in the stiffening rail for custom placement, and feature easy-grasp knobs which make tightening them quick and simple. The stiffening rail is made of durable, non-rusting, lightweight aluminum. Available in three lengths to protect any size stone from fabrication to installation.
- Pays for itself after one prevented break™
- Reinforces stone during fabrication, transport, and installation
- Ideal solution for fragile materials, sink cutouts, and backsplashes
- Easy-grasp knobs allow fast and easy to attachment
- Durable aluminum construction
- Clamping range: 0.7" - 1.8" (17 mm - 45 mm)
- Three lengths available: 4', 6', and 8'